This two-day modular course provides an overview of current USA and Canadian food labelling requirements, as well as detailed information on how food product formulations are regulated in these two countries. Delegates may attend each day individually if they solely want to focus on learning about either USA or Canadian legislation. Through an interactive approach and practical workshops, delegates will gain the ability to assess the acceptability of a product formulation and generate legal labels as well as identify potential labelling errors early in product development for products aimed at the US and/or Canadian markets. The course is ideal for specifications and NPD technologists, whilst meeting the needs of those new to regulatory compliance roles as well as staff with responsibility for label generation and sign off.
The full course can be booked below. To book Day 1 or Day 2 separately, please contact our Training Team on T: +44 (0)1372 822314, E: email@example.com.
Who should attend?
- New starters/returnees in regulatory compliance roles
- Anybody in the food industry with responsibility for label sign off
- Regulatory, NPD and technical managers who wish to ensure their knowledge is up-to-date
- Food industry nutritionists with an interest in food law
From this course you will
- Gain an understanding of current food legislation in the USA and/or Canada related to food product formulation and labelling
- Receive guidance on applying your knowledge in practice during workshops
- Appreciate additional considerations such as differences in legislation between the USA/Canada and the European Union regarding controls on product composition, additive use and labelling claims
- Consolidate your learning in workshop sessions
Follow the link for further information on a variety of local hotels to suit all budgets.