Asia Pacific food law
Course Code: 704A1
Date: 04 - 05 July, 2018
Location: Great Burgh, Epsom, UK
Member price: £1255+VAT
Non Member price: £1635 +VAT
Leatherhead’s unique Asia Pacific Food Law training course has been launched in response to the growing demand for insight into, and knowledge about, the vast and quickly developing Asian markets as well as the Australia/New Zealand markets.
The course provides an informal forum for you to stay informed and discuss regulatory developments relating to these markets with Leatherhead’s regulatory experts.
The programme is of particular relevance for those with an interest in China, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan & Hong Kong, Australia & New Zealand, India and certain Southeast Asian countries. You will be given an overview of food legislation in these markets, as well as the opportunity to participate in a Q&A session at the end of the day.
Topics covered include:
- Overview of Food Legislation in China, South Korea, India, Japan, Taiwan & Hong Kong, Australia & New Zealand, Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, Malaysia
- Global Halal requirements
From this course you will:
- Receive an overview of the regulatory framework
- Gain an understanding of the latest developments in food legislation for the Asia Pacific
- Develop your network of regulatory professionals
Who should attend?
- Regulatory managers
- Technical managers
- Other food industry personnel with an interest in the regulatory developments of the Asian food markets, specifically in China, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan & Hong Kong, India and Indonesia, as well as Australia & New Zealand
Great Burgh is located on the outskirts of Epsom, Surrey, easily accessible via road or train.
Hotels: Follow the link for further information on variety of local hotels to suit all budgets.
Recent delegate testimonials:
"Each presentation was interactive and the speakers were knowledgeable”
“It was most beneficial to get an overview of many countries and the links to all regulations and translations”
“In general all the presentations were interesting/well structured and gave a great overview of the Asia Pacific food law”
Book your place here
Fill in the form below and someone will be in contact shortly to confirm and process your booking.