Caveat emptor - beware of food fraud!
Date: 30 September, 2016
Location: Great Burgh, Epsom, UK
Member price: £450 +VAT
Non Member price: £585 +VAT
A practical workshop that gives you the tools and techniques to identify, prioritise and manage supply chain food authenticity risks – Food and Drink Federation (FDF) 5 step process, concepts of TACCP and online industry scanning tools.
Missed the dates for a course you're interested in? We offer tailored in-house training, so we can bring our courses, to you.
Topics covered include:
- An introduction to food fraud, from the Romans and Victorians to horsegate
- Five steps to help protect your business from food fraud
- Thinking like criminals workshop and introduction to TACCP (Threat/Temptation Analysis & Critical Control Points)
- Supply chain mapping workshop
- Mitigation strategies: Asking the obvious and the difficult questions
From this course you will gain:
- A greater understanding and appreciation of the risks and hazards of food fraud, adulteration and substitution
- The ability to create a map of your supply chain and identify key risks and opportunities for food fraud
- Improved knowledge on how to manage risks and take advantage of opportunities to limit food fraud within your business
- The ability to create a fully implemented action plan integrated into your business
Who should attend?
- Safety managers
- QA managers
- Procurement managers
- Technical and regulatory functions
Great Burgh is located on the outskirts of Epsom, Surrey, easily accessible via road or train.
Hotels: follow the link for further information on a variety of local hotels to suit all budgets.