FDF Event – Tackling the Health Challenge
Date: 02 November, 2017
Organised by the Food and Drink Federation (FDF), this event will focus on the health challenge and more specifically, how food and drink manufacturers can tackle it.
Topics covered during the event will include:
- Sugars reduction guidelines and what the government will be focusing on next
- Practical advice and manufacturers’ experiences on how to approach reformulation
- The dietary concerns beyond sugar in the UK and what this means for food producers
- Extended restrictions on marketing to children that came into force in 2017
- When can you claim reduced fat or increased fibre – the FDF best practice guidance on comparative claims
Leatherhead’s Jenny Arthur, Head of Nutrition & Product Development, will be delivering a presentation on ‘Reformulation in practice – an overview of what's possible’ at 10.20am during Session One.