Food defence and incident management: developing a food defence plan
Date: 17 November 2016
Location: Great Burgh, Epsom, UK
Member price: £450
Non member price: £585
Learn how to minimise the risk of possible tampering or contamination, as well as how to protect your produce, processes, people, buildings and brands from intentional harm.
Topics covered include:
- What is a food security defence programme & why is it important in Europe?
- Food security threats in Europe, & more!
- Developing the food defence team – plans, policies and procedures
- Incident management
From this course you will be able to:
- Assess, understand and plan appropriate responses to mitigate and reduce risks to your business
- Understand the difference between HACCP, VACCP and TACCP and where each is appropriate
- Identify threats and potential sources of threats to your business
- Develop and manage your company’s food defence efforts
- Provide proof that you have received food defence training – all delegates will receive a Certificate of Attendance
Who should attend?
- All facilities that ship, manufacture, process, package, or store food products for the US market or multinational organisations
- Food defence managers
- Incident management managers
- Security professionals
- QA/QC managers
- Plant managers
- Maintenance managers and engineers
- Safety managers
Great Burgh is located on the outskirts of Epsom, Surrey, easily accessible via road or train.
Hotels: follow the link for further information on a variety of local hotels to suit all budgets.
Book your place here
Please complete the form below to confirm your registration.