International Food Law – Online course
Date: 12 April - 07 May, 2021
Duration: 4-week online course
Member price: £1,150 + VAT
Non-member price: £1,650 + VAT
Leatherhead’s unique training course on International Food Law provides an overview of the principles and application of current and upcoming food legislation in major international markets.
Covering countries in a variety of different regions, the sessions will include an overview of food law, general food and nutrition labelling requirements, food additives and flavourings, national sources of information and forthcoming changes in each of the particular markets. Question and answer sessions will enable you to address queries in order to get answers to specific challenges you may face in your organisation.
International Food Law is an excellent forum for delegates to stay informed and discuss food regulatory developments relating to major international markets with regulatory experts from Leatherhead Food Research.
Our online International Food Law training covers the same content as our usual on-site course with a more flexible approach to learning. Each week the delegates can work though the learning materials at their own pace and join interactive sessions with our regulatory experts.
Topics covered include:
- Overview of food legislation in:
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- North America (Canada, USA)
- India and Turkey
- Middle and Far East (GCC, China, Japan)
- Australia and South Africa
- Russia and the Eurasian Economic Union
- Workshop and quiz
- Questions and answers
From this course you will:
- Gain a good understanding of the regulatory frameworks and latest developments in food legislation pertaining to the countries covered
- Gain knowledge and skills that are essential in product development work
- Leave with the ability to generate legal labels for products aimed at the markets covered
Who should attend?
- Regulatory managers
- Technical managers
- Other food industry personnel with an interest in international food regulatory developments
- Flexibility: The online format provides flexibility so you can work through weekly learning materials at your own pace
- Re-watch: Recorded lectures will be made available to delegates throughout the course and can re-watch at any time throughout the course duration
- Test your understanding: Quick quizzes are used to test your understanding on each topic
- Ask the expert: Each week a group interactive session will be run with our experts to work through examples and any questions you may have
Recent delegate testimonials:
“Most beneficial aspect of the event was to have a global view on the food regulatory content in several countries all over the world and where to find information, who is the best contact, how the legislation is organised and what is regulated”
“Overview on the main regulatory aspects of the different countries was very useful”
Book your place here
Fill in the form below and someone will be in contact shortly to confirm and process your booking.
No Fields Found.