Leatherhead members' conference – new insights for global growth
Date: 04 October, 2016
Location: Great Burgh, Epsom, UK
Free event for Platinum, Gold, Silver & Bronze members of Leatherhead
Platinum – Up to 5 places per membership
Gold – Up to 3 places per membership
Silver – Up to 2 places per membership
Bronze – 1 place per membership
Leatherhead opens its doors to members to showcase our new facilities and present the findings from our latest research with industry professionals and international consumers exploring the challenges and opportunities for global innovation.
Hear from industry experts on international regulatory challenges, innovation practices around the world and how to create product blueprints for global brands.
Find out which topics have been trending on the membership helplines and which stories from our news service have been making headlines.
Our external keynote speaker will analyse merger and acquisition activity in the food and beverage sector to add further insight for global growth.
Topics covered include:
- Findings from Leatherhead's research: innovating for the future
- Keynote presentation: who is investing where in food and beverage?
- Leatherhead's regulatory helpline: what's keeping you awake at night?
- Have we got news for you: Leatherhead's news trends
- Overcoming major challenges through innovative innovation practices
- Regulatory challenges: unlocking the barriers to international growth
- Blueprints and baselines: techniques for global brands
From this event you will:
- Hear the findings from Leatherhead’s exclusive research with senior industry professionals and international consumers exploring the challenges and opportunities for global innovation
- Find out how different innovation practices around the world are preparing companies for the future
- Discover the key regulatory issues looming on the horizon
- Learn how developing a blueprint of your products from a microscopy perspective will prepare you for reformulation challenges and new product development opportunities
- View Leatherhead’s new facilities and learn about Leatherhead’s new services
Who should attend?
- Senior R&D managers
- Innovation managers
- Technical managers
- NPD managers
- Regulatory managers
Great Burgh is located on the outskirts of Epsom, Surrey, easily accessible via road or train.
Hotels: follow the link for further information on a variety of local hotels to suit all budgets.