Leatherhead regulatory open day
Date: 22 - 23 September, 2016
Location: Chicago, Illinois, USA
Free event for Platinum, Gold, Silver & Bronze members of Leatherhead
Platinum – Up to 5 places per membership
Gold – Up to 3 places per membership
Silver – Up to 2 places per membership
Bronze – 1 place per membership
Leatherhead will be running a special free regulatory open day on the 22 and 23 September 2016 in Chicago, USA.
The event is exclusively for Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze members of Leatherhead.
There will be updates on EU and International legislation in the last year, together with presentations on the capabilities of the broader Science Group and the topics likely to be hitting regulation teams’ desks in the next few years.
We are also encouraging networking during the event and will be hosting a 3-course dinner on the evening of 22 September.
Topics covered include:
- Introduction to the Science Group
- General food law in the EU (including an update on the UK sentencing guidelines)
- Food enzymes and flavourings – update on EU regulation and framework
- Sagentia case study
- EU food law update – part 1 & 2
- Global food law update
- Overview on the new Japanese labelling standard 2015
- Update from Mintel
- Global nutrition labelling trends
From this event you will:
- Be updated on important matters of EU and non-EU food law
- Gain an appreciation of changes to Japanese labelling laws
- Receive an update on new sentencing guidelines in the UK related to food safety
- Understand recent and forthcoming EU developments in the food flavourings and enzymes
- Receive a market update from Mintel
- Understand the broader capabilities of the Science Group including sister companies Sagentia and Oakland Innovation
- Have an opportunity to network with your peers throughout the industry
Who should attend?
- Senior regulatory specialists, regulatory managers, directors and VPs with EU or global regulatory responsibility
- Technical managers, quality control managers and others with food labelling responsibility
- Food businesses who are members of Leatherhead who want to find out more about our sister companies Oakland Innovation and Sagentia Limited
Great Burgh is located on the outskirts of Epsom, Surrey, easily accessible via road or train.
Hotels: follow the link for further information on a variety of local hotels to suit all budgets.