Middle East, North Africa and Turkish (MENAT) food law
Course Code: 684Z1
Date: 28 - 29 November, 2017
Location: Great Burgh, Epsom, UK
Member price: £1,195
Non Member price: £ 1,555
Gain an overview of the principles and application of current and upcoming food legislation in the Middle East (GCC, Israel, Egypt, and Jordan), North Africa (Algeria and Morocco), Codex and Turkey at Leatherhead’s Middle East, North Africa & Turkish food law (MENAT) training course.
For each country featured in the programme, you will be provided with an overview of its food law, general food and nutrition labelling requirements, food additives and flavourings. You will participate in quizzes, and Q&A sessions with Leatherhead’s regulatory experts, to test your knowledge and actively apply your learnings.
Middle East, North Africa & Turkish food law is an excellent forum for delegates to meet, stay informed and discuss food regulatory developments relating to major international markets with regulatory experts from Leatherhead Food Research.
Topics covered include:
- Halal requirements
- Overview of food legislation in:
- The Gulf Cooperation Council
From this course you will be able to:
- Gain a good understanding of the regulatory frameworks and latest developments in food legislation pertaining to Egypt, Jordan, the Gulf Cooperation Council, Morocco, Codex, Turkey, Israel and Algeria
- Gain knowledge and skills that are essential in product development work so that you come away with the ability to assess the acceptability of a product formulation and generate legal labels for products aimed at the markets covered in the course
Who should attend?
- Regulatory managers
- Technical managers
- Other food industry personnel with an interest in food regulatory developments pertaining to Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, the Gulf Cooperation Council, Morocco and Algeria
Great Burgh is located on the outskirts of Epsom, Surrey, easily accessible via road or train.
Hotels: follow the link for further information on a variety of local hotels to suit all budgets.
Book your place here
Fill in the form below and someone will be in contact shortly to confirm and process your booking.