Middle East, North Africa & Turkish food law
Date: 29 - 30 November, 2016
Location: Great Burgh, Epsom, UK
Member price: £1,195 +VAT
Non Member price: £ 1,555 +VAT
Leatherhead's training course on Middle East, North Africa & Turkish food law will provide you with an overview of the principles and application of current and upcoming food legislation in major international markets.
Topics covered include:
- Global overview of Halal foods
- Overview of food legislation in:
- The Gulf Cooperation Council
From this course you will be able to:
- Gain a good understanding of the regulatory frameworks and latest developments in food legislation pertaining to Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, the Gulf Cooperation Council, Morocco, Codex, Turkey, Israel and Algeria
- Gain knowledge and skills that are essential in product development work so that you come away with the ability to assess the acceptability of a product formulation and generate legal labels for products aimed at the markets covered in the course
Who should attend?
- Regulatory managers
- Technical managers
- Other food industry personnel with an interest in food regulatory developments pertaining to Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, the Gulf Cooperation Council, Morocco and Algeria
Great Burgh is located on the outskirts of Epsom, Surrey, easily accessible via road or train.
Hotels: follow the link for further information on a variety of local hotels to suit all budgets.