Regulatory Day – Keeping you abreast of developments in EU, UK & international food law
Course Code: MDZ2
Date: 09 November, 2017
Location: Great Burgh, Epsom, UK
Exclusive event only for Platinum, Gold, Silver & Bronze members of Leatherhead
Platinum – Up to 5 places per membership
Gold – Up to 3 places per membership
Silver – Up to 2 places per membership
Bronze – 1 place per membership
Global food legislation is constantly changing and keeping up-to-date with these developments can be a real challenge for food businesses, retailers and enforcement officers.
Leatherhead’s Regulatory Day is an ideal opportunity for members to stay up-to-date with recent and forthcoming changes in EU, UK and international food legislation, whilst networking across industry sectors.
Drawing on the successful format of Leatherhead’s popular regulatory discussion group which ran for over 15 years, you will receive updates on EU and international legislation over the past year, learn about developments in UK food policy and ongoing discussions and hear presentations on topical issues including sugar reduction.
Regulatory Day is exclusive to full members of Leatherhead Food Research.
Topics covered include:
- EU/UK developments EU Member States roundup
- Global food law highlights
- US spotlight
- Keynote presentation – impact of Brexit on food and drink legislation
- The obesity crisis – global regulatory initiatives
From this event you will:
- Gain an invaluable update on regulatory developments over the past year in the UK, Europe and internationally
- Receive insight into current hot topics and evolving legislation and guidance
- Have the opportunity to network with other leading industry thinkers
Who should attend?
- Senior regulatory and technical staff wishing to hear the latest thinking and ensure their knowledge is up-to-date
- Enforcers dealing with food standards
- Marketing staff looking to increase their awareness of current compliance issues
Great Burgh is located on the outskirts of Epsom, Surrey, easily accessible via road or train.
Hotels: follow the link for further information on a variety of local hotels to suit all budgets.
Add your name to the waiting list
Regulatory Day is fully booked. If you’d like to be added to the waiting list, please complete the form below and we’ll contact you if space becomes available.