Science and innovation day - how to use science to incorporate the latest food and drink trends into your products
Date: 16 November, 2016
Location: Great Burgh, Epsom, UK
Free event for Platinum, Gold, Silver & Bronze members of Leatherhead
Platinum – Up to 5 places per membership
Gold – Up to 3 places per membership
Silver – Up to 2 places per membership
Bronze – 1 place per membership
Covering the key innovation topics of this year, this free one day event at Leatherhead’s facilities will demonstrate how science plays a critical role in enabling the food and drink industry to create new products that respond to ever-evolving consumer needs. We will also share our view of emerging industry trends and how these will manifest themselves as demands on R&D, nutrition and food safety professionals.
Topics covered include:
- Leatherhead today
- Food innovation of the future
- Creating an industry leading product
- A blueprint for sugar reduction
- Wellness & nutrition – does the science stack up?
- Tour of facilities and meet the team
- Keeping it clean, naturally
From this event you will be able to:
- Understand how science can enhance the innovation process
- Highlight new methods that could be applied to support your product development
- Highlight challenges that can occur when developing new products and mitigation measures to address these
- Our perspective on the future demands on R&D, nutrition and safety teams
- A chance to view our new facilities and meet the team
Who should attend?
- R&D managers
- Product developers
- Technical managers
Great Burgh is located on the outskirts of Epsom, Surrey, easily accessible via road or train.
Hotels: follow the link for further information on a variety of local hotels to suit all budgets.