Sensory Day: Driving brand engagement through multi-sensory consumer experiences
Date: 21 June, 2017
Location: Great Burgh, Epsom, UK
Exclusive event only for Platinum, Gold, Silver & Bronze members of Leatherhead
Platinum – Up to 5 places per membership
Gold – Up to 3 places per membership
Silver – Up to 2 places per membership
Bronze – 1 place per membership
Multi-sensory experiences are becoming increasingly important in driving brand engagement. Whilst sight is typically the most dominant sense in consumers, taste and smell should also be used to achieve the consumer engagement and brand recall that marketers want. At this year's Sensory Day, we’ll be exploring how companies can drive brand engagement by tapping into the power of multi-sensory consumer experiences.
As keynote speaker, Simon Harrop from Brand Sense will show you how to take a sensory approach to create emotionally compelling experiences for your customers. Building on this, Oakland and Leatherhead experts will demonstrate how brands have embraced the senses to create more engaging packaging as well as examine how the digital revolution is driving a deeper understanding of consumer responses. Interactive sessions will also enable you to step into your consumers’ shoes, taste and observe sugar reduced samples under the microscope, as well as experience an immersive environment.
Book now to unlock your brand’s potential through multi-sensory consumer experiences.
Sensory Day is exclusive to full members of Leatherhead Food Research.
Interested in this event?
Fill out our form below to book your place or contact our training team for further details.
Topics covered include:
- Sensory branding: a bridge between brand and product development
- Leveraging the five senses to create engaging packaging
- Digital revolution: embracing new technologies to develop a deeper understanding of consumer responses
- Interactive sessions on the consumer, sugar reduction and the immersive environment
From this event you will:
- Learn how to maximise your brand’s potential using sensory marketing
- Discover how to capture consumers with engaging packaging
- Understand how online trends and novel technologies influence consumer and sensory research
- Participate in exercises used in the practice of sensory branding
- Be inspired via interesting and surprising case studies
Who should attend?
- Consumer, sensory & insights professionals
- R&D managers
- Product developers
- Technical managers
Great Burgh is located on the outskirts of Epsom, Surrey, easily accessible via road or train.
Hotels: follow the link for further information on a variety of local hotels to suit all budgets.
Recent delegate testimonials from last year’s Sensory Day:
“Inspired on how to enhance sensory testing in my own company”
“Good overview of current thinking and technologies”
“I really enjoyed learning about the virtual reality future for sensory technology. It was interesting to understand how Leatherhead perceives the industry to develop and the possible pros and cons of this anticipated future”
Leatherhead will be attending various Industry events throughout the year.
Keep apprised of the latest developments and news in the food and beverage industry.