UK Regulatory Day 2019
Date: 11 September, 2019
Location: Great Burgh, Epsom, UK
Exclusive event for Leatherhead members only.
The event provides a great opportunity for members to stay up-to-date with recent and forthcoming changes in EU, UK and international food legislation, whilst networking across industry sectors.
You can download our draft agenda with more detail on the programme below.
The UK Regulatory Day is exclusive to full members of Leatherhead Food Research. Places available are dependent on membership level and are as follows:
- Platinum – five places per membership
- Gold – three places per membership
- Silver – two places per membership
- Bronze – one place per membership
If you are not yet a member and would be interested in finding out more about the benefits please get in touch.
Topics covered include:
- Regulatory concept review and harmonization
- General food law – Proposed update of Regulation (EC) 178/2002 – possible impacts on Industry
- Formulation and composition - One product, many markets – mapping the global regulatory landscape to identify product opportunities
- New Novel ingredients - Keeping up with the consumer
- Nutrition and Health Taxes in Europe
From this event you will:
- Gain an invaluable inside view and understanding of regulatory developments
- Receive insight into current hot topics and evolving legislation and guidance
- Have the opportunity to network with other leading industry thinkers
Who should attend?
- Senior Regulatory Specialists, Regulatory Managers, Directors and VPs with EU or Global regulatory responsibility
- Technical Managers, Innovation Teams, Quality Control Managers and others with food legislation or labelling responsibility
- Food businesses who are members of Leatherhead who want to find out more about our services
Great Burgh is located on the outskirts of Epsom, Surrey, easily accessible via road or train.
Hotels: Follow the link for further information on variety of local hotels to suit all budgets.
Register your interest