What does Brexit mean for the Food and Beverage Industry?
We’ll be providing an up to the minute overview of Brexit and its timelines, outlining what you need to know about the potential impacts for legislation and regulation, and guiding you on what you may need to consider now.
In the webinar we’ll cover:
- The headline update regarding Brexit progress and likely outcomes
- Regulation and standards and the free trade juxtaposition
- The inter – relationships between regulatory policy and regulatory delivery in a post Brexit world
- How this could impact food and beverage businesses of all types and across all F&B sectors
- The position and influence of industry lobby groups
- Some of the specific implications you should be considering right now including labelling, claims composition, GM, and Novel Foods
Erica Sheward, Leatherhead Food Research
Leatherhead has been offering independent and unbiased assessment and advice on regulatory compliance for more than 100 years. We cover 150 territories, speak over 20 languages, answer in excess of 4000 helpline queries every year and have more than 1200 organisations as members. Our passion and commitment to scientific insight and credibility, service and innovation makes us the trusted and credible partner for many of the world’s leading food and beverage companies.