Who we are
Science Group provides independent advisory and advanced product development services focused on science and technology initiatives. Our specialist companies, Leatherhead Food Research, Sagentia, Oakland Innovation, OTM Consulting and TSG, collaborate closely with their clients in key vertical markets to deliver clear returns on technology and R&D investments
Leatherhead Food Research provides expertise and support to the global food and beverage sector. We provide practical solutions that cover all stages of a product’s lifecycle from consumer insight, ingredient innovation and sensory testing to food safety consultancy and global regulatory advice. The Regulatory Department provides members and clients with an unparalleled global food and beverage regulatory advisory service covering more than 160 countries. Our services include assessing the legal compliance of all aspects of their products. In growing our business we look for exceptional, hard-working and hands-on individuals who will flourish in a dynamic and stimulating environment.
We are recruiting an experienced Regulatory Consultant to join our expanding regulatory team as a F&B Regulatory Consultant or Analyst – Russian speaking. The role is for someone with a broad range of technical food and beverage regulatory experience gained from working in industry, a regulatory authority or a consultancy. You will provide expert regulatory input to consultancy projects for the global food and beverage industry. The role will be based at our Great Burgh office with some travel as appropriate, however, other Science Group offices can be considered.
- Demonstrating in-depth knowledge of food and beverage legislation in EU and Russia to provide an outstanding service and advice in response to all member enquiries, projects, publications and training courses from our member clients and companies.
- Propose and manage large scale global regulatory projects
- Working closely with the business development team in response to requests of regulatory projects to understand clients’ needs and write proposals.
- Manage projects from start to end and the project team within it to ensure a high quality delivery within the agreed timeline.
- Mentor and train junior colleagues in building their regulatory knowledge by organising internal trainings and reviewing their advice.
- Be a Champion of Excellence, striving for continuous improvements to the way we work, adapting to find solutions to issues
Experience & qualifications
- Fluency in the Russian language is essential.
- Minimum of 2-5 years experience in food regulatory in the industry, regulatory authority or a consultancy.
- Excellent regulatory interpretation skills and project management skills.
- Consultancy experience is an advantage but not essential.
- Excellent customer service
- Flexible and able to accept and work with change
- A proactive, positive and enthusiastic “can do” attitude
- Confident presentation skills
- Ability to effectively build working relationships with colleagues, clients and external contacts to promote Leatherhead’s regulatory expertise
We are committed to supporting employees and make a focused effort to offer bespoke training to allow each individual to thrive within their environment and realise personal potential.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.