Who we are
Science Group provides independent advisory and advanced product development services focused on science and technology initiatives. Our specialist companies, Leatherhead Food Research, Sagentia Innovation, TSG consulting and Frontier Smart Technologies, collaborate closely with their clients in key vertical markets to deliver clear returns on technology and R&D investments.
Leatherhead Food Research provides expertise and support to the global food and beverage sector. We provide practical solutions that cover all stages of a product’s lifecycle from consumer insight, ingredient innovation and sensory testing to food safety consultancy and global regulatory advice. The Regulatory Department provides members and clients with an unparalleled global food and beverage regulatory advisory service covering more than 160 countries. Our services include assessing the legal compliance of all aspects of their products. In growing our business we look for exceptional, hard-working and hands-on individuals who will flourish in a dynamic and stimulating environment.
We are recruiting a Regulatory Consultant to join our expanding regulatory team as a F&B Regulatory Consultant, German speaking. You will provide expert regulatory input to consultancy projects for the global food and beverage industry. The role will be based at our Great Burgh office with some travel as appropriate, however, other Science Group offices can be considered.
• Demonstrate excellent knowledge of legislation in German speaking and EU to provide an outstanding service and advice in all member enquiries, projects, publications and training courses from our member clients and companies
• Propose and manage regulatory projects
• Mentor junior teammates
• Work closely with the business development team in response to requests of regulatory projects to understand clients’ needs and write proposals.
Experience & qualifications
• A minimum of 1 year’s technical regulatory experience gained from working in industry, a regulatory authority or a consultancy
• Fluency in the written and spoken German and English is essential
• Regulatory affair experience in EU and German speaking markets
• Excellent interpretation skills
• Excellent customer service
• Flexible and able to accept and work with change
• A proactive, positive and enthusiastic “can do” attitude
• Confident presentation skills
• Ability to effectively build working relationships with colleagues, clients and external contacts to promote Leatherhead’s regulatory expertise.
We are committed to supporting employees and make a focussed effort to offer bespoke training to allow each individual to thrive within their environment and realise personal potential.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.