Shaping the future: Global regulations driven by health, wellbeing, food security, and sustainability trends
Date: 11 October, 2023
Time: 10:00AM EDT | 3:00PM BST
Chaired by Key Accounts, Scientific & Regulatory Affairs, Luke Murphy and delivered by Head of Scientific & Regulatory Affairs, Mariko Kubo, you will gain an insight into the latest regulations.
Stay informed on the latest regulations shaped by health & wellbeing, food security, and sustainability trends by joining Leatherhead Food Research's webinar. Get updates on EU, UK, Codex, and key international markets, and gain insights into how these changes impact your business.
Presented by: Mariko Kubo, Head of Scientific & Regulatory Affairs
Moderated by: Luke Murphy, VP – Key Accounts, Scientific & Regulatory Affairs
If you have any questions please do get in touch with the team at [email protected]
From this webinar you will:
- Acquire an invaluable inside view and understanding of regulatory developments around the world related to health & wellbeing, food security and sustainability
- Gain an insight into the challenges that the food & beverage industry may face in supporting sustainability drivers
- Have the opportunity to put your questions to our presenters
Who should attend?
- Senior Regulatory Specialists, Regulatory Managers, Directors and VPs with EU or global regulatory responsibility
- Technical Managers, Innovation Teams, Quality Control Managers and others with food legislation or labelling responsibility
About Leatherhead Food Research
For over 100 years Leatherhead Food Research has kept the global food and beverage industry informed, compliant and prepared for the future.
We provide scientific and regulatory affairs advice to the food and beverage industry through a membership-based consultancy. We solve our Members’ problems with our specialist team of food scientists, toxicologists and multi-lingual regulatory affairs professionals.