International Members’ Regulatory Event 2023
Update on global regulations for sustainable and safe food production
Date: 04 October, 2023
Time: 13:30-17:30 BST / 08:30-12:30 ET
Exclusive virtual event for Leatherhead Members.
Bookings close at 11:00 (BST) on 4 October 2023
To book your place, scroll down and complete the form below.
Join us on our virtual platform on Wednesday 4 October, and find out about the recent developments within the global regulatory world. It will be a great opportunity to update yourselves on how these impact your business’ supply chains from raw materials to packaging to final products.
There will be opportunities to network during online interactive sessions (in groups and one-to-one) with other Members and Leatherhead representatives.
Scroll down now to reserve your place!
From this event you will:
- Acquire an invaluable inside view and understanding of regulatory developments around the world
- Gain an insight into the challenges that the food & beverage industry may face in supporting sustainability drivers
- Have the opportunity to network with other industry leaders
Who should attend?
- Senior Regulatory Specialists, Regulatory Managers, Directors and VPs with EU or global regulatory responsibility
- Technical Managers, Innovation Teams, Quality Control Managers and others with food legislation or labelling responsibility
- Individuals from food businesses (member companies only) who want to find out more about our services across Science Group
Complete the form below to book your place: