Free food safety advice during April
During April, we’re offing all our clients, members and non-members, free food safety advice for your business and across your product line.
We’ve been inspired by the way the food and beverage industry has mobilised during the COVID-19 pandemic to ensure products remain on shelf.
We want to support you as best we can.
Get in touch [email protected] to ask a question and find out more.
We can help with questions around product risk assessment, shelf life, HACCP, microbiological specifications, contamination, thermal equivalencies, and pathogens.
And don’t forget that if you’re a member you can also continue to ask regulatory, innovation and consumer science questions as part of your helpline allocation.
Read our press release.
- Food Safety advice is limited to that within the expertise of our staff and the following subjects: microbiological specifications and monitoring, shelf life, thermal equivalencies, HACCP, risk assessment, troubleshooting microbiological contamination/growth, and information on specific microbes.
- Free questions are subject to a four-hour limit of advisor time.
- Questions will be answered theoretically, no practical work will be conducted.
- We reserve the right to decline to answer enquiries at our sole discretion and for any reason.
- We aim to acknowledge your enquiry within 24 hours and respond to your enquiry within three working days. We will prioritise paid work but otherwise dealing with enquiries on a first come first served basis.
- This service is subject to acceptance of Leatherhead Food Research’s standard T&Cs.