International Food Law
Course Code: 679A1
Date: 25 - 26 April, 2018
Location: Great Burgh, Epsom, UK
Member price: £1255 +VAT
Non Member price: £1635 +VAT
Leatherhead’s unique training course provides an overview of the principles and application of current and upcoming food legislation in major international markets.
Covering countries in a variety of different regions, topics include an overview of food law, general food and nutrition labelling requirements, food additives and flavourings, and forthcoming changes in each of the particular markets. Question and answer sessions will enable you to address specific queries in order to get answers to specific challenges you may face in your organisation.
International Food Law provides an excellent forum for delegates to meet, stay informed and discuss food regulatory developments relating to major international markets with regulatory experts from Leatherhead Food Research.
Topics covered include:
- Overview of food legislation in:
- North America (Canada, USA, Mexico)
- South America (Mercosur, Chile)
- Middle East (GCC, Israel, Turkey) and Russia
- North Africa (Algeria, Tunisia, Morocco)
- Interactive workshop
- Questions and answers
From this course you will:
- Gain a good understanding of the regulatory frameworks and latest developments in food legislation pertaining to the countries covered
- Gain knowledge and skills that are essential in product development work
- Leave with the ability to generate legal labels for products aimed at the markets covered
Who should attend?
- Regulatory managers
- Technical managers
- Other food industry personnel with an interest in international food regulatory developments
Great Burgh is located on the outskirts of Epsom, Surrey, easily accessible via road or train.
Hotels: Follow the link for further information on variety of local hotels to suit all budgets.
“Most beneficial aspect of the event was to have a global view on the food regulatory content in several countries all over the world and where to find information, who is the best contact, how the legislation is organised and what is regulated”
“Overview on the main regulatory aspects of the different countries was very useful”
Book your place here
Fill in the form below and someone will be in contact shortly to confirm and process your booking.