UK & EU regulatory network meeting
Date: 10 November, 2016
Location: Great Burgh, Epsom, UK
Member price: £450 +VAT
Non Member price: £585 +VAT
European food legislation is constantly changing and keeping up-to-date with these developments can be a real challenge for manufacturers, retailers and enforcement officers.
Leatherhead's 'UK & EU regulatory network meeting' is therefore an ideal opportunity for you to stay up-to-date with recent and forthcoming changes in EU and UK legislation.
Topics covered include:
- EU/UK update
- EU member states roundup
- Childhood Obesity Action Plans
- The food authenticity network – your toolkit for the detection of food fraud
- Update on chemical contaminants
- Global food law highlights
From this course you will be able to:
- Gain an invaluable update on legal developments over the past six months in the UK and Europe
- Be updated on current hot topics and evolving legislation and guidance
- Have the opportunity to network with other leading industry thinkers
Who should attend?
- Regulatory and technical staff wishing to ensure their knowledge is up-to-date
- Enforcers dealing with food standards
- Marketing staff looking to increase their awareness
Great Burgh is located on the outskirts of Epsom, Surrey, easily accessible via road or train.
Hotels: follow the link for further information on a variety of local hotels to suit all budgets.
Recent delegate testimonials
“Normal excellent selection of external speakers and subject matter. Expert presentations with good knowledge sharing.”
“Very thought provoking and stimulating discussions”
“Insights into a range of developments”