Regulatory Month - Exclusive Member Event
Date: 16 September - 14 October, 2020
Exclusive online event for Leatherhead members only. Places are limited so on a strictly first-come, first-served basis.
This online event provides a great opportunity for members to stay up-to-date with recent and forthcoming changes in EU, UK and international food legislation. Each week the Leatherhead team will run webinars with Q&A sessions for our members. Leatherhead's Regulatory Month is exclusive to full members of Leatherhead Food Research. Places available are dependent on membership level and are as follows:
- Platinum – five places per membership
- Gold – three places per membership
- Silver – two places per membership
- Bronze – one place per membership
If you are not yet a member and would be interested in finding out more about the benefits please get in touch.
Topics covered include:
- Safety of Ingredients
- Function of Ingredients
- Exploitation of Ingredients Through Technology to Deliver Better Health/Nutrition Properties
- Introducing Ingredients/Products through a Robust Market Entry Plan
From this event you will:
- Gain an invaluable inside view and understanding of regulatory developments
- Receive insight into current hot topics and evolving legislation and guidance
- Be able to access recordings of the sessions through the members area
Who should attend?
- Senior Regulatory Specialists, Regulatory Managers, Directors and VPs with EU or Global regulatory responsibility
- Technical Managers, Innovation Teams, Quality Control Managers and others with food legislation or labelling responsibility
- Food businesses who are members of Leatherhead who want to find out more about our services
Whilst travel restrictions and social distancing guidelines are in force, we will be running this event online to ensure the safety of our members and staff. We intend to resume running on-site events at our Great Burgh site when it is safe to do so.
Complete the form below to book your place: