US Regulatory Event 2019
Date: 25 - 26 September, 2019
Exclusive event for Leatherhead members only.
Our US Regulatory Event will take place in Chicago 25-26 September 2019.
The event provides a great opportunity for members to stay up-to-date with recent and forthcoming changes in international, EU and UK food legislation, whilst networking across industry sectors.
We’ll also be hosting a networking dinner on the evening of 25 September: places will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
You can download our draft agenda with more detail on the programme below.
The US Regulatory Event is exclusive to full members of Leatherhead Food Research. Places available are dependent on membership level and are as follows:
- Platinum – five places per membership
- Gold – three places per membership
- Silver – two places per membership
- Bronze – one place per membership
If you are not yet a member and would be interested in finding out more about the benefits please get in touch.
Topics covered include:
- Regulatory concept review and harmonization
- General food law – Proposed update of Regulation (EC) 178/2002 – possible impacts on Industry
- Formulation and composition - One product, many markets – mapping the global regulatory landscape to identify product opportunities
- New Novel ingredients - Keeping up with the consumer
- Efficiency in the compliance and labelling process. Allowing you to focus on what matters
From this event you will:
- Gain an invaluable inside view and understanding of regulatory developments
- Receive insight into current hot topics and evolving legislation and guidance
- Have the opportunity to network with other leading industry thinkers
Who should attend?
- Senior Regulatory Specialists, Regulatory Managers, Directors and VPs with EU or Global regulatory responsibility
- Technical Managers, Innovation Teams, Quality Control Managers and others with food legislation or labelling responsibility
- Food businesses who are members of Leatherhead who want to find out more about our services
W Chicago – City Centre, located in central Chicago and easily accessible by road, train and Metro.
Register your interest