Best practice top tips: ensuring your claims, ingredients and labels are compliant globally
In this webinar William Knight – Strategic Partnerships, and members of the Leatherhead Regulatory team discuss the following case studies and reveal their top tips for global compliance:
- Validation of nutrition claims for an energy bar to be sold in South America and Europe
- Ingredients compliance checks for a US manufactured soft drink to be sold in Asia
- Labelling US chocolates for sale in the UK and EU in time for Christmas
Our 1,500+ members regularly benefit from Leatherhead’s on-tap regulatory advice to help launch new products, enter new markets or gain a competitive edge with claims. Using our recent case studies, William and the Regulatory team will illustrate some of our core F&B regulatory services.
Who is this webinar for?
This webinar is for individuals involved with claims, ingredients or label compliance in the global Food & Beverage industry.
Want to find out more? Email us at [email protected] for more information and:
- A free trial of Global Legal Highlights newsletter
- A free trial of Leatherhead Daily Food News
- Or a copy of our white paper 'Going global: one formulation for many markets'