Part of bringing products to market is completing their packaging and most of all their cooking instructions. Ensuring that these are accurate & safe, meet relevant guidelines and regulation and are most of all comprehensible to the consumer covers a range of disciplines.
Leatherhead’s cooking instructions service is led by an expert, dedicated team using testing facilities guaranteed to deliver accurate and consistent results. This confidential and independent service, using the cooking appliances preferred by consumers and food service, delivers results presented in your preferred format for back of pack.
- Verification of existing recommended instructions: if you want to check the existing cooking instructions for a product, for example from a new supplier, then we can undertake that on your behalf
- Provision of new cooking instructions: for new products coming to market , we can undertake a full service solutions producing cooking instructions for you from scratch
Characteristics of both services are:
- Fast turnaround times to meet product launch schedules or other deadlines
- Quality and sensory assessment of product and packaging
- Time and temperature data meets Food Standards Agency (FSA) requirements
- Adherence to strict testing protocol
- Team of experts dedicated to producing and validating cooking instructions
- Fully equipped kitchens to undertake product testing
- Cross-disciplinary nature of organisations gives access to regulatory and sensory teams as appropriate
- Fast comprehensive service
- UKAS accredited testing laboratory number 9365