Part of bringing products to market is completing their packaging and most of all their cooking instructions. Ensuring that these are accurate & safe, meet relevant guidelines & regulations, and are easy to understand by consumers, covers a range of disciplines.
Leatherhead’s cooking instructions service is led by an expert, dedicated team using testing facilities and procedures guaranteed to deliver accurate and consistent results. This confidential and independent service, using the cooking appliances preferred by consumers and food service, delivers results presented in your preferred format for back of pack.
- Cooking instructions verification: if you have a new product and want independent verification that your suggested cooking instructions will achieve a safe time and temperature combination, as well as the desired sensory quality, Leatherhead can undertake this on your behalf
- Cooking instructions generation: for new products coming to market, we can create cooking instructions for you from scratch
Characteristics of both services are:
- Fast turnaround times to meet product launch schedules or other deadlines. 48 hours service available
- Quality and sensory assessment of product and packaging
- Time and temperature data meets Food Standards Agency (FSA) requirements
- Adherence to strict testing protocol
- Team of experts dedicated to producing and validating cooking instructions
- Fully equipped kitchens to undertake product testing
- Cross-disciplinary nature of organisations gives access to regulatory and sensory teams as appropriate
- Fast comprehensive service
- UKAS accredited for testing in gas and electric thermal ovens, electric fan ovens, gas and electric hobs, gas and electric grills and deep fat fryers (testing laboratory number 9365)
Fill out the form below or contact us on +44 (0)1372 376761 for an informal chat with one of our cooking instructions team: