Date: 07 September, 2016
Location: Great Burgh, Epsom, UK
Member price: £595 +VAT
Non Member price: £775 +VAT
Leatherhead brings together its experts from regulatory, nutrition and consumer, sensory & market insight to offer a comprehensive overview of different types of claims made about food and other FMCG and how to go about substantiating them.
Topics covered include:
- Misleading claims
- Legal claims
- Regulatory decisions: sensory & consumer claims
- Sensory & consumer substantiation
- Regulatory decisions: nutrition & health claims
- Health claims substantiation
From this course you will:
- Gain an understanding of the regulatory framework controlling claims substantiation in the UK
- Be able to identify how to best go about substantiating different types of claims
- Understand how qualifying text can be used to clarify headline claims to avoid misleading consumers
Who should attend?
- Regulatory professionals
- Advertising & marketing staff
- Enforcers dealing with food standards (labelling)
Great Burgh is located on the outskirts of Epsom, Surrey, easily accessible via road or train.
Hotels: Follow the link for further information on variety of local hotels to suit all budgets.