Food additives, enzymes & flavourings - a guide to comply with the Food Improvement Agents Package
Date: 01 December, 2016
Location: Great Burgh, Epsom, UK
Member price: £495 +VAT
Non Member price: £645 +VAT
Provides a complete overview of the European Food Improvement Agents Package (FIAP), covering food additives, enzymes and flavourings. As well as the opportunity to apply your learnings in our interactive workshops.
Topics covered include:
- Food additives overview
- Annex II and Annex III - in-depth
- Food colours and colouring foods
- Processing aids and food enzymes
- Food flavourings
- European food improvement agents package vs USA legislation
From this course you will be able to:
- Gain a thorough understanding of the regulations covering food additives, enzymes and flavourings, including the union lists for additives and flavourings
- Gain knowledge on labelling rules for food additives, enzymes and flavourings
- Consolidate knowledge in practical workshop sessions for additives and flavourings, with guidance from our regulatory experts
Who should attend?
- Regulatory managers/advisors
- Food technologists
- NPD technologists
- Trading Standards Officers
Great Burgh is located on the outskirts of Epsom, Surrey, easily accessible via road or train.
Hotels: follow the link for further information on a variety of local hotels to suit all budgets.