Label assessments and checks
When a food or beverage product comes to market, it’s important to ensure that its labelling is descriptive and attractive to the consumer whilst also adhering to the relevant regulatory guidelines. Leatherhead’s multilingual team of regulatory experts can guide you through the complexities of food labelling legislation world-wide, navigating the subtle differences between regions and states.
Leatherhead offers comprehensive label assessments and specific artwork checks on individual labels, covering more than 20 different languages and meeting the regulatory requirements of over 100 territories. We can be involved as early in the product development lifecycle as you wish and will provide pragmatic recommendations considering the entire regulatory environment.
- Bespoke projects built around you
- Pragmatic recommendations considering the entire regulatory environment
- Claims advice and dossier development
- Future landscape assessment – how will regulation change impact your business?
- Artwork compliance reviews from £125 per artwork*
- Artwork compliance and translation
- Formulation and specification reviews
- Allergen and additive reviews
- Label layout
- Naming conventions
- Existence of mandatory items such as date, storage instructions, place of origin
- Nutrition labelling
- Claims and descriptions
- Weights and measures (labelling aspects)
- Other labelling aspects covered by national legislation in the target market
- Industry leading F&B regulatory consultancy
- Delivered by specialist regulatory consultants with regional focus
- Coverage of 100+ regulatory territories
- 20+ languages in-house
* Price of £125 (excluding VAT/applicable taxes) is available to Leatherhead Food Research members at bronze level or above and represents the cost of a UK and EU framework artwork check, subject to a minimum order of 11 such checks. This service is subject to Leatherhead’s standard terms and conditions for consultancy work.